Monday, March 31, 2014

March 31, 2014

Dear Everyone,
So, this week was my birthday, and that was good.  We got bikes, so I guess that was kind of exciting.  We went to the beach.  We met with people.  Everyone is healthy.  Yep.  I’m short on time, so instead of writing a bunch, I just sent a whole booty load of pictures.  A picture sends a thousand words, right?  
Love, Elder Heiner
It's like paradise or something.  You would think we were
on a tropical island.  
I'm sure I looked dumb taking this picture.  We go to the
beach and here I am, taking a picture of the black
plastic tag that I wear ALL THE TIME.
Me and my comp standing on the beach.
Our Beach Picnic.
Now we are standing on a rock with all the Tangerang Elders.
This is my cake!
Shout out to Elder Barrus... the best white missionary
to serve in Tangerang 1 in 2014.
(OK, the only one.  But really, thanks!)
My cake was going to set the house on fire.
I don't know how I will handle my 40th!
My favorite juice, Dutch Eggplant.
A krupuk.  It is crunchy, airy, and delicious.
Look closely.  Rain, yes.  But also the blue motorcycle
is a laundry delivery man.

No comments:

Post a Comment