Monday, April 14, 2014

April 14, 2014

Well, hello everyone,
This week has been pretty much normal, and all that that means is that no one got transferred, because there's really no such thing as a normal week.  Every week brings something new.  It was sunny for the majority of the days, but it still rained on us twice or three times, just not that hard, mostly it just misted.  Except on Sunday, it really did rain on Sunday.  Also, I was reminded that this week, I have been a missionary for over 11 months.  A year ago today, I was preparing for finals.  Which is weird to think about, so I usually don't.

We had zone conference this week, and Sister Sheffield is now in the Jawa Barat zone, so now, the only person from my MTC group that I haven't seen is my beloved companion, Elder Wood. He is currently in Manado, four hours away by plane.  So I don't know when I'll get to see him next.  Maybe when we sign to extend our KITAS?  

We also watched General Conference, which was great.  We watched it in Indonesian, so I only got the big picture themes out of everyone's talks.  The translators always use really big words, and even they sometimes get lost.  Especially when the speakers decide to go off the script.  You can always tell when people don't say what they planned to say. I'll just have to wait for the Liahona to show up.   I know I’ve been here a while, but I still am not quite perfect at this language.  

I think that's about it for this week.  We're still working, still healthy, and still happy.  Life as a missionary still moves on.  

Love, Elder Heiner

Pictures... A couple of pictures outside the warnet when I realized that I didn't really use my camera this week.  Plus one picture of the beautiful weather when I did use my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment