Monday, August 11, 2014

August 11, 2014

Well, here we are, sitting in Jakarta, emailing on the AP's computer, and I don't have that much time.  Sooooo, the big thing this week is that there was a transfer, and I got a new companion, his name is Elder Headrick and He's from Ohio, and he's really cool.  We've been companions since 5:30 on Sunday afternoon, and now it's 1 on Monday, so we've not done much.  But we did come to Jakarta...  He just came from Medan, so he's taken 3 flights in the last 2 days, and there's one tomorrow night.  He's a trooper.  I'm going to enjoy working with him.  
Also, Elder Canfield and Elder Sutarno are the new ZL's in Solo and Jakarta respectively, meaning that I get to see them today/tomorrow at MLC.  So that's exciting.  Old companions.  And they're great.  Elder McCleary is now in the same house as me, and Elder Wills just moved down to Malang so I'll get to go on splits with him again.  It seems as I'm surrounded with great missionaries.  
Other than that, I have little to report on.  
I love you,  Elder Heiner
This is me and Elder Headrick.

No comments:

Post a Comment