Monday, September 22, 2014

September 22, 2014

Well, another week has come and passed, and I don't know what has happened to the time.  This week has been pretty regular, nothing really special. I did give a talk in church yesterday though. 
I did splits over to the other half of Surabaya, I got to go out with Elder Wintolo.  He's a pretty cool guy, and I really enjoyed working with him.  It's kind of strange because I've been to his house about 5 times when I was living in Tangerang.  He's a way good missionary, and he's doing a good job training, too.  I had a really good time. 
Elder Headrick's KITAs ran out a couple weeks ago, so we've been waiting on news on when he has to go to Jakarta, and we finally got wind that he has to go on Thursday.  But then MLC is the next Tuesday...  So President changed the MLC schedule, we're headed to Jakarta on Wednesday in the late afternoon, and then Thursday Elder Headrick will sign for his KITAs with the rest of his MTC group, and the Friday is MLC, and Friday in the late afternoon we'll get sent back to Surabaya.  The really cool thing about that is that on Wednesday, all the brand new missionaries are coming into Jarkarta, the ones from the MTC.  So in Senopati (the mission home) there will be all of that brand new group, all of Elder Headrick's group that isn't in the Jakarta area, and also Elder Kyle and me from our MTC group.  It's going to be quite the party.  I'm pretty excited.  Also, I'm stoked for MLC, that's always a fantastic meeting.  
Other than that, I think we're looking at a pretty regular week.  Just kidding, we only have 4 days in Surabaya, and so that's really not regular.  But if feels just about normal because there's nothing normal out here...  It all works out.  

Love you! Elder Heiner

There's a monkey in this picture (no, not me).
The monkey's that I've seen are usually on leashes, like this one.
We are in a city of 7 million people, so the wild monkeys
go some place else to hang out.
If this were in America, I am sure someone would be
sued for copy rite infringement.
A not-so-great picture of our district before things get
changed up this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment