Sunday, January 18, 2015

January 19, 2015

Dear everyone,
This week has been pretty good.  I have nothing to complain about.  Or really anything to tell you about...  Things are good, but nothing really that exciting, I feel.  Lots of walking and riding angkots and meetings and teaching.  But as for cool things, not much.  Just normal stuff.  I'm going to get a haircut today, and we might watch some mormon messages.  There are 30 or so that have Indonesian subtitles.
This coming week, we have PLD in Surabaya, so that will be good.  We go down on Thursday and come back on Friday, and so that should be good.  Except for the flying part.  I'm growing tired of airplanes.  I have flown 23 times within Indonesia.  And 4 times as a missionary going to the MTC and to Indonesia.  I've got at least 3 domestic flights and 3 international flights...  I wish there was a better way to do it.  But I'd rather do that than swim to Surabaya...
I got to do splits with Elder Eyre and Elder Budi this week, they both are really good missionaries that do a lot of work.  I'm happy to be able to work with them.
Life is good, the work is hastening, and we’re super busy.  I've never been this busy my entire mission.  It's way nice.  I love it.
Love,  Elder Heiner

This sign says it is the river of living water.
I am not convinced.
We got a contact from facebook and it turns out
he lives up these 97 stairs.
How would you like to live here?

No comments:

Post a Comment