Monday, January 26, 2015

January 26, 2015

Dear everyone.
First, sorry that there's no pictures, my camera has no battery.  And even if it did, I don't think I took any pictures this week...  You'd think that going to Surabaya would make me want to take pictures, but it didn't.  It was good to see Elder Headrick again, and it seems like the next time that that can happen is in America.  He's moving far away.  And I'm not (probably).  
PLD was good, we talked a lot about planning wisely, and we watched the AP's plan for a regular day.  That was kind of boring, but a good example.  Planning just isn't the kind of thing that is fun to watch.  But it's important, so that'll be good.  We'll work on getting better.
I've gained about 1 kilo here in Manado, so when I saw a couple of my friends from Surabaya (investigators), they told me that I was looking fat.  It's a good compliment here, but sometimes the sisters take those comments pretty hard.
We got off the plane on Borneo on the way home, which was cool.  We didn't go anywhere, and in fact, we didn't even get to walk around the airport, but I have been on a different island for reals.  We stopped there before, but didn't get off the plane.  
We're working hard, and it's fun, but I'm tired.  It's crazy.  Things happen all the time, and it is so exciting at the time, but I don't ever remember anything exciting when I get down to write this.  
Shout out to Uncle Rich and Aunt Laurie, congrats on the new baby.  She looks really cute.  
Life is good, although it's much the same every day.  I wouldn't have it any other way, otherwise I don't know if I could deal with it.

Love,
Elder Heiner

No comments:

Post a Comment