Monday, January 5, 2015

January 5, 2015

Hello from Jakarta!  Tomorrow's MLC.
This week was good.  It was New Year's Eve, so that was exciting.  There was a LOT of fireworks.  From 11 until 1 there were too many to sleep and we went out and watched for a little while at midnight when they got really big (see picture).  That's just from our back yard, I'm sure it would have been better if you had somewhat of a view.  We have a wall, so we couldn't see that much.  
We had a good week, we did a lot of teaching, and I really enjoyed what we were doing.  I like this whole missionary work thing.  
I can't think of anything particular that happened, and I'm in Jakarta, so there's other stuff that needs to get done, so I apologize that this is short, but yeah....

Love, Elder Heiner
New Year's Eve in Manado.
A pimped out Angkot.
What a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup looks like after
it goes through the mail to Indonesia.
This kid is wearing a dead snake as a necklace.
Out the window on the flight from Manado to Jakarta.

No comments:

Post a Comment