Monday, March 23, 2015

March 23, 2015

Hello everyone, Summing up last week,  I got to Jakarta at 11 ish, and there were lots of missionaries using the computers, and we left to go play paintball at 12, so there wasn't much time anyway...  We were going to leave at 4, but something happened, and then there was traffic, and I just had time to shower, send a quick email, and then go and do missionary work.  P-day is only until 6, so that's what we did.  Jakarta was good, I enjoyed myself.  The flight was long, though.  3 1/2 hours is a long time to sit in a plane, especially when I  never sit for very long.  But it works out in the end.
Other than that, this week has been pretty regular.  We didn't do anything special, or go anywhere special.  Just investigator's houses and member's houses...  So that was exciting.
Last week, we had 3 baptisms in our branch, one was taught by the Sisters, and two were taught by my companion and me.  It was great to see them get baptized.  I really love them.
Other than that, I feel like everything is pretty normal.
I love you!
Elder Heiner


No comments:

Post a Comment