Monday, March 30, 2015

March 30, 2015

Hello, everyone.  This week has been pretty good, it seems like it was pretty quick, too.  It was a little different because President Donald and Elder Barrus and Elder Wintolo came up for a visit.  It was nice to have some change.  I really enjoyed that.  Elder Barrus is the only person that came to both my mission birthdays.  That was also good, my birthday.  We didn't really do anything special, just ate some cake and then got eggs and flour thrown all over me.  So that was exciting.
On Thursday, I had to sign up for BYU classes, which went surprisingly well, considering that I hadn't researched anything.  I'm in some classes now, so if all else fails, I know what I'll be doing on the 31st of August.  It always surprises me to think that I'm going back to America fairly soon...  Not worth thinking about.
Other than the visit from President and the AP's, I don't think anything of particular mention happened.  I never really remember what goes on, week to week, because it's all so similar every week.  Or maybe I just forget.  Oh well.  It's a good thing we don't get that much time to email, otherwise you'd just get a bunch of rambling like this every week.  Have a great week!
Elder Heiner
PS this computer is not able to attach my pictures.  It says that it's trying, but then it says attachment failed, so you're just going to have to wait...  Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment