Monday, March 9, 2015

March 9, 2015

So....  I'm running out of time (surprise).  The exciting news for the week is about transfers!  I'm not moving, my companion's not moving, but Elder Hethaura is.  And so is Sister Wihanda.  I really like them, and so that's going to be an interesting change.
Things here are good.  I really like it in Manado, and not only because we're in a tropical paradise.  It's great.  I'm healthy, happy, working hard.  Things are great.
I don't know of anything else out of the ordinary that happened this week.  I just got news about 10 minutes ago that I'll be going to Jakarta next Monday and Tuesday for MLC again.  That'll be fun.
Have a great week!
Elder Heiner
This is a picture of me and one of my investigators in Surabaya
who got batized after I moved.  His name is Ardi, he was Muslim,
and he is great.  It was a great opportunity to get to see him again.
These next pictures are from a Chinese celebration.
I don't know what the deal is but there were about a
squillion people there.
Sometimes we go to really cool places.
The sisters had a baptism and they asked me to do it.
She's a great girl who is 17 named Ella.

No comments:

Post a Comment