Monday, April 13, 2015

April 13, 2015

Dear all y'all,
So, this week was a week like any other.  We did work every day, no one got sick, no one got mail, no one got baptized, no one completely rejected us.  It was pretty normal.  (Please don't think that I'm begging for mail.)  We did get to watch conference, rounding out my 2 years of only hearing conference in Indonesian.  Maybe I'll get to be a translator at the next conference, that'd be kind of fun.
This coming week should be good.  We're going to Surabaya tomorrow, and we'll come back on the day after.  There's PLD, so that will be fun.  The last one before I go home...  All sort of these "last" whatever keep happening, and I don't like it.
Anyways, it’s been good, Love you!
Elder Heiner
Me and a couple of random people we found.
They aren't interested...
The view from where we met those folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment