Monday, April 27, 2015

April 27, 2015

So, first things first, sorry for no pictures.  We went to Tomohon to see the volcano and the statues of Christ's walk with the cross, and while we were there, it rained on us.  So my camera is at home trying to dry out.  I'll try to do better next week. 
Things in Manado are great.  I like being here, and we're seeing a lot of success, so that's nice.  People here are just so nice. 
We've been teaching an 11 year old the past few weeks, and he's great.  The Sisters just baptized his parents, but because he's 11, he doesn't really want to talk to girls.  So we're teaching him, and he's planning to get baptized this Saturday.  So that's been fun.  We also had 2 investigators come to church yesterday, they live in a city called Bitung, it's about an hour away.  There's a member who takes us out there once a week.  There's 4 people in the house, and the mom/sister is a member but works in Malaysia, so she wanted us to teach her kids and mom and brother, so that's what we're doing.  And they finally came to church, which was great.  I love it when people finally make it to church.  
I don't know what else to write about because it's just the same as last week, and the week before, and the week before.  Now things happen, but for the most part, it's just the same as before, just with different names and faces.
Thanks for the support!  I'll try to send pictures next week because I know that's the only reason you'd ever read this.  I'm not the most exciting of writers.
Elder Heiner

No comments:

Post a Comment