Tuesday, May 12, 2015

May 11, 2015

Well, this is it.  This week was great.  I pretty much ignored the fact that I'm going home, and did what I'd do anyways.  It was great.  And then last night, I took some time and packed my belongings, and later today we're going to buy some last souvenirs, and then visit some of my favorite members, then I'm going to buy martabak and ice cream and have the best final dinner ever, and then tomorrow at 4 in the morning I'll get picked up at the house by a brother from church and my plane to Jakarta leaves at 6:15. It lands in Jakarta at 8:30.  Then I'll go the mission office, get interviewed, get all my stuff together and weighed, etc, the hope is to leave with Elder Barrus and do missionary work at 12 until 4ish, because we have a farewell dinner at 5 and then a fireside at 6, and after that we're leaving for the airport immediately.  It's going to be a crazy day.  Our group flies to Hong Kong then part ways heading to the states.  I’m with Elder Kyle until Seattle.  Well, I gotta get going.  But I love you all, and I can't wait to see you later!
Elder Heiner

No comments:

Post a Comment